The Los Angeles Sports & Entertainment Commission (LASEC) is currently seeking College Marketing Campus Ambassadors within the Los Angeles area. The Campus Ambassadors play an extremely important role in the development and marketing of some of Los Angeles’ biggest sports and entertainment events. The ideal Campus Ambassador is a key tastemaker who is heavily involved on campus and in community activities. Campus Ambassadors will build and maintain relationships with other campus leaders and online to maximize exposure for our target events.
The Campus Ambassador position is an incredible way to learn the landscape of the sports sales business, gain marketing and advertising experience, and take the first step in establishing themselves in the sports industry.
- Drive campaign ideation and develop marketing materials for campus groups
- Work with LASEC’s Manager of Sales & Community Relations to target groups on campus and recruit them to become volunteers or purchase group tickets to the event
- Work with the events’ marketing teams to identify available video and photo content for use across social media efforts
- Create numerous presentations and sales reports focusing on weekly sales and recruitment numbers
- Current student attending UCLA, USC, Cal State Northridge or Pepperdine
- Proficiency in all office applications, including proven skill in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven ability to mobilize large groups of people (i.e. sorority, fraternity, campus clubs)
- Demonstrates proficiency in social media
The Los Angeles Sports & Entertainment Commission (LASEC) partners with the City of Los Angeles to bring major sporting and entertainment events to Los Angeles, like the NBA All‐Star Weekend, the GRAMMY Awards, the Final Four, the Super Bowl and many others. These events have a significant economic impact on the local economy and continue to spotlight Los Angeles as the Entertainment Capital of the World. LASEC is a private nonprofit organization.